Every savvy gambler knows that there’s much more to betting than simply slapping down a huge wager and hoping for the best.
For this reason, it is important to know a bit more about the games you’re playing online.
Below are our top tips about which games are best play online – and how to beat the system.
When playing online slots, there are several ways to boost your bankroll by playing smart:
- Look for those games that offer more frequent payouts. For example, when playing progressive Jackpot online slots, try sticking to games offering relatively small Jackpots. These typically pay out more often.
- Paylines. By knowing how many paylines your game of choice has, you’ll be able to determine beforehand your chances of winning. It is important to know how paylines work and how they affect your bankroll.
- Bonus games are best. When choosing an online slot, be sure to keep a look-out for those offering bonus rounds. These are great for boosting your winnings and are usually great fun too.
Blackjack combines luck with skill. As such, it is possible to play a clever game and win more often by using strategy and wit.
Below are some tips that will have you winning in no time at all:
- Understand why strategy is important. The house edge applies to all casino games. For Blackjack, the house edge is typically between 2 and 3%. However, by applying basic strategy, a player will be able to reduce this by a significant margin.
- Learn how to count cards. Counting cards is a popular way to win more often. While this does require a bit of practise due to the arithmetic involved, it’s a great way to swing any game to the player’s advantage.
- Know how to manage your money. Managing your money (bankroll) means keeping tabs on what’s coming in and what is being lost. This will help you to avoid chasing losses and burning through your bankroll in record time.
Online Roulette is enjoyed by millions of players all over the world and it’s a favourite at Big Dollar casino too.
While it is largely considered to be a game of luck, there are some ways to increase your chances of winning:
- To make the most of your odds, stick to European Roulette. This variety of the game features only a single zero on the wheel, which instantly increases your odds of winning.
- Play free Roulette. When starting out, or even if you’re trying out new bets and strategies, playing free Roulette is a wonderful way to get familiar with odds, strategies, etc.
- Ignore number prompts. Since Roulette is largely a game of luck, there’s no way to know which number will come up next.
- Never wager what you cannot afford to lose. Don’t chase your losses, and never exceed your limit or budget.
Many people steer clear of online Poker because they assume that it is a difficult feat to master.
Given just a few rules and guidelines, many Poker variants are easy to learn.
When starting out, try Texas Hold’em Poker. While it can be difficult to master, it is probably the easiest to learn.